Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello, I love your blog so much. It has helped me see that there...

Hello, I love your blog so much. It has helped me see that there...: Hello, I love your blog so much. It has helped me see that there...:

Hello, I love your blog so much. It has helped me see that there are differences to the so called norm. I have had some pretty horrible experiences with men and their unkind comments, one even told his friends that I had a vagina like rotten cabbage. At the age of 27 I thought people might have seen or become used to the variety of life. I am still deeply unhappy about them and although I feel SO much better when reading your blog surgery is still always on my mind. I am too scared to go anywhere near a man after what some have said and haven’t had a boyfriend or sex in a year. I know the men who come here obviously like and are seeking out large labia but I would love to hear what people think, good or bad, of mine.
Keep doing what your doing!
We will, thank you for the lovely contribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.sexmuscle.blogspot.com/ LOVE YOU CYPRUS