Friday, November 22, 2013

BDSM Muscle

 
extrembutcher:    veins on her tits are so exciting    Awesome!
 
jpmatt:    All sealed
 
 
pussymodsgalore:    BDSM needle play.  (I think I already have this, or very similar, but I was not mentioned in the notes associated with this photo.)
 
 
brutaljung:    und gleich noch 3 weitere lange nadeln durchstoßen und dann dran aufhängen
 
 
 
presumably-in-no-kuntrol:    Mine. Now do you understand?    Fucking hot.
 

Hello,  On this never publisched and original picture It’s cold outside for my sub, but this Dutch Mistress has found a way to warm him.  Is it the heat of the flames or the fear for the flames? Only he knows!
 
 
brutaljung:    die nadeln sollten dicker und länger sein
 
 
 
 
Hallo, this dutch mistress likes to contribute another original and never published pic of my sub. 1 Pin for every lover I had this year and 1 from me makes 10!! Hope you like it. He didn't!
 
 
 
 
 

--

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.sexmuscle.blogspot.com/ LOVE YOU CYPRUS